Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Madrid Zoo

Last weekend, I visited the Madrid Zoo, one of the largest zoos in Europe. Compared to most zoos that I've been to, this zoo was a bit different. The cages surrounding the animals weren't much of cages at all, most of them only had this little mote of water separating the animals from the on-lookers, but it was also fun getting up so close to the animals. The dolphin show there was one of the best I have seen, too.

This is my last week here in Madrid, and I have all my finals coming up in the next couple days. It has been such a great experience here, and there will be lots about Madrid that I will miss, but I'm also looking forward to coming home in a few days. Thanks for following my Spain blog and I hope everyone has a great summer!















No comments:

Post a Comment